Vitamin C, zinc, gingerol and allicin are all immune-boosting, cold and flu-fighting properties contained in this delicious elixir, blended up in seconds.
Also published on Medium.
- Juice of 2 blood oranges
- Juice of 1/2 pink grapefruit
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pear, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, preferably Ceylon
- 1/2 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup ice
- Blend all of the ingredients together until thoroughly combined, about 30 seconds.