“Jared’s nutritional advice in Clean Plates has the power to transform your individual health and our collective well-being.”
Deepak Chopra, M.D.
Clean Plates Omnimedia LLC is a premier media company focused on the new health and wellness food culture, with products that include digital, print and social media, as well as mobile apps.
Begun in 2009 by Jared Koch–a certified nutritionist from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and the Global Institute for Alternative Medicine—Clean Plates provides an integrative approach through food, sustainability, and wellness to optimize your health and happiness, thereby helping you perform at your peak—whether on the go, in the kitchen or dining out. Read about our latest strategic company expansion here.
At Clean Plates, our mission is to make it easier and more enjoyable for you to eat healthy, sustainable food without sacrificing an ounce of taste. It’s about progress, not perfection. Whether you’re a conscientious carnivore or vegetarian, going gluten-free or juicing, we’ve got recipes, restaurant reviews, nutritional news, authoritative interviews, engaging videos, and wellness lifestyle tips to help you eat better, feel good, and keep your taste buds happy. You can access Clean Plates in a myriad of ways:
- Cleanplates.com: From Eating In to Eating Out, cooking videos, interviews with people who matter, plus expert advice, insider resources, lifestyle tips for the wellness–minded and the latest nutritional news—all this can be found on our newly relaunched website.
- Email Newsletter: Delivered 5 days a week to your in-box are delicious recipes, the best new healthful restaurants, timely nutritional information, and the latest products—plus, we dish with renowned chefs, wellness pioneers, healthy product artisans and sustainable leaders.
- The Clean Plates iPhone App: If you’re an iPhone user in New York City and/or Los Angeles, be sure to get our free restaurant app, which makes it easier than ever to make healthy eating choices on the go, from fine dining to quick farm-to-fork eats. Download our app.
- The Clean Plates Cookbook: Delicious, sustainable, and healthful home cooking for anyone interested in integrating good foods into their lives. Plus, how to shop for the best ingredients no matter what their diet. Available on Amazon.
- The Clean Plates Restaurant Guides, 2016: Think Zagat with a healthy twist. Scrupulously judged by our staff on elements such as ingredient sourcing and food preparation methods, these guides to restaurants in New York City and Los Angeles are indispensable to anyone who dines out in those cities. They make great gifts and can be monogrammed. Order the restaurant guides here.