- 1 cup raw almonds
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract or one vanilla bean, split
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or coconut butter (optional)
- Cover the almonds with water and soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse the almonds. Blend them with the water, vanilla and coconut in a high-powered blender until pureed.
- Squeeze the pulp through the nut milk bag.
Pro Tip: Quinn recommends mixing the leftover almond meal with cacao powder and coconut oil for instant chocolate truffle balls.