Skip to content
Recipe by Carolina Santos-Neves
- ½ cup uncooked amaranth
- 1 ½ cups water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup warmed, non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp. ghee
- ½ cup skyrr
- Toppings with ½ sliced banana, 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, 1 tsp. bee pollen, and 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Combine ½ cup uncooked amaranth, 1 ½ cups water and a pinch of salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until water is absorbed.
- Just before serving, mix in 1/2 cup warmed, non-dairy milk and 1 Tbsp. ghee.
- Top with ½ sliced banana, ½ cup skyrr (thick Icelandic strained yogurt), 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, 1 tsp. bee pollen, and 1 tsp. maple syrup.