Quick dinner in 8 minutes: canned salmon patties are enhanced with turmeric and dill, sauteed in coconut oil, and topped with Greek yogurt.
- 2 (5 to 6 ounce) cans wild salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the salmon, eggs, breadcrumbs, turmeric, and salt and pepper. Mix and combine thoroughly and form into 4 equal patties.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat, about 1 minute. Add the salmon patties and cook on each side, for about 4 minutes, or until golden brown on each side.
- Top each with a tablespoon of yogurt and fresh dill.