This recipe is from Jessica Young, the Head of Product Nutrition & Chef at Daily Harvest.
Also published on Medium.
- 1/4 cup black chia seed
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 lime, fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 tsp ginseng powder
- pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tiny knob of fresh grated ginger
- In a large bowl, whisk the chia seeds with milk and lime juice.
- Whisk in the ginseng, vanilla, matcha and ginger. Put in the refrigerator and stir again in 15-30 minutes. Cover and soak the pudding mixture in the refrigerator for 2-8 hours overnight to allow the chia to bloom into pudding.