Skip to content
- 50 g Tapioca
- 1000 ml Coconut Milk
- 15 ml Maple Syrup
- 4 capsules Probiotics
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pot, whisk together Coconut Milk, Tapioca, and Maple Syrup until smooth.
- Heat over low flame until thickened, about 15 min. Stir occasionally with a rubber spatula.
- Sterilize a container using boiling water. Remove mixture from heat. Allow temp to decrease to 107F (42C).
- Break open Probiotic capsules and empty contents into the mixture. Stir until dissolved. Pour mixture into sterilized container.
- Cover and leave to ferment at room temp for 32 hours. Check for tangy flavor after 24 hours if room temp is very warm. Store in fridge for up to 5 days.