- 1 cup/ 240 mL cranberry sauce
- 1 cup/ 140 mL grass-fed organic plain yogurt or kefir
- 4 medium-size pears, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup/ 55 g naturally sweetened granola
- In a medium bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and yogurt.
- Place about half of the pears in the bottom of four parfait glasses or tall tumblers. Top each glass with 1/4 cup/ 60 mL of the yogurt mixture.
- Repeat, making another layer each of pears and the yogurt mixture. Top with the granola and serve.
This recipe is from The Clean Plates Cookbook, by Jared Koch with Jill Silverman Hough.