Skip to content
Recipe by Carolina Santos-Neves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 8 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Warm 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a skillet. Sauté ½ finely chopped onion until caramelized.
- Set a steamer basket over a pan of simmering water; steam 1 cup chopped broccoli until tender.
- In a metal mixing bowl, beat 8 large eggs with 1 Tbsp. curry powder. Whisk in ½ cup almond milk.
- Stir in caramelized onion, steamed broccoli, and ¼ cup sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Pour into a greased 6-inch cast-iron pan.
- Cook over medium heat for about 6 to 7 minutes until egg settles, then bake for 12 to 15 minutes longer. Serves 3.