Recipe by Carly Stein
BIO: Carly Stein is the founder and CEO of Beekeeper’s Naturals, which is focused on superfoods from the hive and dedicated to saving the bees. Carly is committed to using her company as a platform to raise funding for the bee cause and promoting sustainable practices.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large pasture-raised eggs (or 2 flax eggs)
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Avocado oil, for cooking
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips and oil, in a blender; pulse until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Warm a skillet or griddle over medium heat; brush with avocado oil.
- Spread batter by ¼- to ½-cupfuls in pan. When edges are a light brown, after about 2 minutes, flip pancakes and cook until other sides are golden and pancakes are cooked through.
- Repeat with more oil and remaining batter.
Try some of our favorite toppings:
- Bee pollen
- Raw wildflower honey
- More chocolate chips