Skip to content
- 6½ ounces fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 to 2½ teaspoons raw honey (depending on your sweet tooth—we find frozen blueberries are usually less sweet)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Mash the berries or blend them in a food processor.
- Mix in the chia seeds, 1 tablespoon of warm water and 1 teaspoon of the honey. Stir well to stop clumps forming or make it straight in the jar and shake to mix.
- Keep the chia jam sealed in a jar in the fridge to set for at least an hour or until needed.
- Taste and stir in a little more honey, if needed.