Recipe by Ariel Martinez
Also published on Medium.
- ½ cup Quaker Old-Fashioned Oats
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder plus ¼ teaspoon for dusting
- ½ cup almond milk, plus 2 tablespoons
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- In a medium-sized pan combine the oats, ½ teaspoon matcha powder, ½ cup water, and ½ cup almond milk and cook, stirring, on medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until oats are soft and cooked.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons almond milk, and stir. Garnish with blueberries, walnuts, maple syrup and dust with remaining ¼ teaspoon matcha powder.