Skip to content
- 1/2 cup blanched fresh (or thawed frozen) green peas
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon prepared wasabi
- 3 tablespoons raw sesame oil or light olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Puree green peas and sliced scallions in a food processor or blender.
- Add chopped Romaine lettuce leaves and pulse to chop evenly.
- Add prepared wasabi and blend while gradually adding raw sesame oil or light olive oil, until the sauce becomes smooth.
- Season to taste with salt.