This recipe is adapted from The Sprouted Kitchen Bowl and Spoon: Simple and Inspired Whole Foods Recipes to Savor and Share ($16; Ten Speed Press) by Sara and Hugh Forte.
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric (optional)
- 2 bananas
- 1 to 2 tablespoons bee pollen (optional)
- 1 cup crisped rice cereal
- ¾ cup toasted coconut flakes
- ¾ cup toasted, chopped macadamia nuts
- Blend the mango, pineapple, coconut water, orange juice, coconut milk, and turmeric until very smooth. Distribute evenly among four bowls. Cut the banana into thin slices. Garnish each bowl with portions of banana slices, bee pollen, crisp rice cereal, coconut flakes, and macadamia nuts.