- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed spinach
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk or homemade milk of choice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mango
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Blend together the spinach and milk until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until very smooth.
- Pour the mixture into pop molds and freeze for 1 hour, then insert sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours more, or until solid.
Recipe from Glow Pops by Liz Moody is reprinted with permission. Copyright 2017 by Liz Moody. Published by Clarkson Potter/Publishers, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Penguin Random house, LLC, New York.