Skip to content
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- ½ cup unsweetened organic almond milk
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 cups cooked zucchini noodles
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the cauliflower in a steamer until tender, about 6 minutes.
- In a small saute pan, warm the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the shallot and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until softened.
- In a blender, add the cooked cauliflower, shallots and garlic, almond milk, nutritional yeast, lemon, and sea salt and process until thoroughly blended, about 30 seconds. Serve with zucchini noodles.