Christa Orecchio loves using this versatile Springtime Cilantro Oregano Pesto as a dip, a salad dressing, or as a topping for chicken and fish.
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, washed and dried, ends clipped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Blend all ingredients together. Use as a thicker salad dressing, a dip for vegetables, or as a topping for chicken or fish after it has been cooked.