Elizabeth says, “It is one of the easiest egg dishes to make if you are having a lot of company over for brunch or to feed the whole family. This recipe replaces traditional heavy cream with non-dairy milk and loads in veggies for added fiber and nutrients.”
- 10 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk, unsweetened
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed and chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 oz goat cheese
- Sriracha, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and vegetables.
- Pour the mixture into a pie dish.
- Bake until golden and puffy, about 20 minutes.
- Take frittata out of the oven and sprinkle goat cheese on top.
- Return to oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve in wedges with a dab of Sriracha sauce on top.
This springtime recipe is from Eating Purely: More Than 100 All-Natural, Organic, Gluten-Free Recipes for a Healthy Life ($16.99; Amazon) by Elizabeth Stein.