If your New Year’s resolution to cook more healthy meals is hanging by a thread (or a distant memory), listen up: You can do it, without going crazy spending hours shopping and chopping.
The secret: Sun Basket. Here’s why it’s the gold standard of meal kit services:
- It’s easy. Recipes are simple to follow and most take about 30 minutes to prepare.
- You get top-quality ingredients. Sun Basket offers organic produce and responsibly raised, antibiotic- and hormone-free meats, plus sustainably sourced seafood.
- It works for you. Choose 2, 3 or 4 recipes per week to feed 2 or 4 people, and select from an array of eating styles, including Vegan, Paleo, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Lean & Clean, Pescatarian, and more. Or you can choose the recipes you like from the whole menu.
- It’s healthy… really. Award-winning veteran chef Justine Kelly designs recipes that are dietitian-approved and use little or no added sugars or processed foods.
- It’s environmentally friendly. Pre-measured ingredients mean you cut down on food waste, and all packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable.
In fact, more than three-quarters of Sun Basket’s customers report that not only are they learning about new ingredients and cooking techniques, but they’re also more excited to cook at home.
The best part: It’s economical. Meals cost $11.99 per serving, and $6.99 shipping per order. And right now, Clean Plates readers can save $45 off two weeks ($35 off the first week and $10 off the second). Use the code EATCLEAN45 at checkout, and find out just how delicious, easy, convenient, and fun healthy cooking at home can be. (Offer expires 3/31/18.)