Skip to content
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or other heat-tolerant oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Fine-grain sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the sweet potatoes on the lined baking tray, drizzle with the oil, and sprinkle with the cinnamon, paprika, and sea salt to taste. Toss to coat.
- Roast for 25–30 minutes, or until fork-tender, flipping at the 15-minute mark.